Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy June!

Listening: Lifetime movies are definitely my downfall for when I'm home alone.  The hubby hates them, but I cannot resist!  I hate though when they start showing repeats!!

Loving: I've been hanging out with friends and family since school ended and have more plans for next week!  During the school year I don't get out much, so this is the best.

Thinking: See more family time, this one is at 6!  I'm still in my pjs!

Wanting: ;)  Well, surprise- I'm going to a new school in a new county next school year!  I'll still be teaching 5th grade Science and SS though!

Needing:  Well, the family and friend time is great, but Friday was an all nighter. Saturday I was up SUPER early and didn't get to bed to real late!  Then today I woke up earlier than normal..  Maybe tomorrow I will sleep in!

Summer Bucket List:  Of course I want to get to the beach, etc.  I have two trips planned, but my serious goal is the weight loss.  I started Weight Watchers in March and have lost 28lbs, but before July 18 (2nd beach trip) I told folks I would be 50lbs lighter!  I'm hoping to reach that goal!

Join the linky party over at Oh Boy 4th Grade!  Farley wouldn't mind! ;)


7 comments:

  1. I am jealous that you are on summer vacation! I am glad you are getting to spend more time with family and friends. Good luck with the new position next year!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, don't be jealous! :) When do you start yours? Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Lifetime movies are definitely one of my downfalls. LOL I also need to lose weight this summer. I still have baby weight from when my daughter was born that I need to shed. Maybe we can support each other along with other teachers on this endeavor. I see you are in Georgia. We're going to be in Atlanta and Savannah this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats on the weight loss! 28 lbs is amazing! Good luck with your goal :)

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I hope you make your goal by your next beach vacation. I need to jump on the bandwagon and lose a few pounds as well. Running makes me even hungrier!

    Head on over to my blog and check out my GIVEAWAY!

    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Lindsay! I wish I I were a runner!!

      Delete

I love Comments!