Thursday, April 7, 2011

Motivation...

If you are a teacher in Georgia, then you know all about the CRCT!!! For those of you who are unfamiliar, it is our state standardized testing. It is a lengthy and rather intimidating test.

Anywho, my students were tired of hearing about this test and were not motivated to take it next week. That is until I stumbled upon Mr. E The Motivator!!! (I had his information all over my Facebook, but definitely felt a blog should be written.)



This super talented man from Atlanta, Georgia has recorded motivational songs about taking the CRCT. The songs are all to the tune of popular r&b songs that my students are VERY familiar with. Another great thing is that all these songs are FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (insert Oprah voice here!)

My students enjoyed listening to Mr. E all last week, and will continue to listen to him throughout next week, too.

This man is a genius if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments!