Saturday, May 7, 2011

100th Day Of School

I am a procrastinator when it comes to uploading my pictures. Tonight I sat down and put them all on the computer so I can begin to create a picture slide show for my classroom honor's day.

For the 100th day of school I wasn't planning anything special because my fourth graders were not really excited. I had purchased them all pencils and we were going to reflect on our 100 journal entries. However, my school stated that we needed to have something out on the wall for the 100th day of school parade.

My quickie idea, you ask? I gave each student a piece of paper and told them to write and draw their most favorite lesson from science so far. As students were complete I taped them to the wall in the shape of 100! and a smiley face! It turned out perfectly and students really enjoyed this activity! Here is a picture of our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments!