Saturday, April 9, 2011

Reading other blogs...

I noticed today that most of my time on the computer is spent reading other peoples blogs! I wonder if anyone has a system for reading blogs, or do they just sit and read constantly?

I also noticed that many blogs do contest to keep people interested. Like the blog below. She has a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card that ANYONE can enter. Click on the picture below to go directly to her giveaway.



Those people that read blogs, what keeps you interested and coming back? I love pictures!! Any blog that post pictures of the lessons, ideas, finds, or classroom I am totally hooked!

Check out this blog, and the other blogs I follow for fun ideas! Enjoy!

****Update, after posting this I read in a blog about www.google.com/reader all the blogs that I follow are on one page! Very awesome stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments!