Friday, August 12, 2011

Few and Far Between

Well I just got home from my FIRST week back of my SECOND year teaching. It has definitely been a LONG week! It is very hard to get back into the swing of waking up early, staying on your feet, and using the bathroom once (IF YOU'RE LUCKY TWICE) a day! However, I like 5th grade. :)

Our numbers are low, but I'm not going to speak negative into my life as my friend Debra would say!

We've been busy with an introduction to fifth grade science. I think the kids have had a pretty good time. They were introduced to our classroom blog yesterday and I have some updates there. I need to update a little more, but I think it will be a HUGE success within our classroom.

Check us out at... http://lazenbyclass.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments!