Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Good-bye my friend, Google Reader!

Hi everyone. I don't know about you, but I have one million and two blogs that I follow! ;)  Well, not really, but I do have a lot!  Before I found Google Reader, I would literally click on all the blogs through my bookmark and read them.  It was horrible!  Then I was introduced to Google Reader and I was like, HELLO!

Now for some reason Google Reader is going away!  I've made the switch though to Bloglovin'.  It has an app for my phone and IPad, or I can visit the website!  I will miss Google Reader, but Bloglovin' is making it super easy to transition!  It even imported my blogs that I follow through Google Reader!

I hope that you make the switch with me, so that you can keep up with your current  blogs, including mine! :)  See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments!