Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Peep Show

Well, I didn't make it to the classroom today.  However, I ran MANY errands and spent money that I shouldn't have! ;)

Then I came home and took a few pictures and worked on a few items!

Here is your peep show...

 My Target purchases. :) Boxes to hold my markers, erasers for prizes, the ABCD erasers for small group, fan that plugs in USB to keep me cool, NEON Sharpies because I'm awesome, coupon holders to hold username and password cards for each class, magnetic clothes pin for the board, and ping pong balls for my hubby! ;)

 Snack containers from the Dollar Tree were 2 for a $1 and are the PERFECT size for playing cards!!!  Hubby helped me sort the cards and get them in their own container.

Super excited about this, but not mentioning it yet! I hope it works out tomorrow! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments!